Here are a few books that you really have to read! I love them and I bet you will too.
1) Journey To The River Sea by Eva Ibbotson.
2) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
3) The Famous Five by Enid Blyton.
4) Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K Rowling (or Sorcerer’s Stone based on where you live).
5) The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward (or Madly for our friends in America and Canada).
6) The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
7)Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell (also 1984).
8) A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
9) The Midnight Fox by Betsy Byars.
10) Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan.