As part of my recent smoothie obsession, here is my version of a smoothie bowl.
- 1 and a 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 a cup plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of beetroot juice
- Break the bananas up and blitz with the yoghurt, beetroot and honey in the blender.
- Add the strawberries and whiz again until thoroughly combined.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
This recipe has so many ways you can customize it and make it your own. Why not use your favourite fruit or add colourful toppings?
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜