Am I the only one who experiences random pangs of hunger, craving a delicious treat but not wanting to make a big effort and bake?! Come on guys, I know I’m not alone. Lucky for you, I have a recipe for a microwave mug cake.
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoon sunflower/coconut
- 4 tablespoons (40 ml) milk
- Mix all of the ingredients in a microwavable mug
- Microwave for 40 -50 seconds. (Timing varies between microwaves so watch carefully. Try poking with a fork, If it comes out clean it’s cooked)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! Try serving with your favourite ice cream for extra yumminess!
That was a microwave mug cake recipe with no eggs. If you enjoyed reading then like, share and comment what your favourite cake flavour is. Mine is chocolate. Or double chocolate. No, triple chocolate! Follow for more madness and I’ll see you all later.