Am I the only one who experiences random pangs of hunger, craving a delicious treat but not wanting to make a big effort and bake?! Come on guys, I know I’m not alone. Lucky for you, I have a recipe for a microwave mug cake.
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoon sunflower/coconut
- 4 tablespoons (40 ml) milk
- Mix all of the ingredients in a microwavable mug
- Microwave for 40 -50 seconds. (Timing varies between microwaves so watch carefully. Try poking with a fork, If it comes out clean it’s cooked)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! Try serving with your favourite ice cream for extra yumminess!