I love to travel and have new and exciting experiences. If you are going anywhere, planning ahead will save you time and you can relax and enjoy your trip!
10 Carry-On Essentials:
- Okay, I know this doesn’t count as something you put in your carry-on bag but it is super-important that you use a bag that isn’t a struggle to get out and rummage through. Think a duffel bag, or perhaps a sturdy backpack. Avoid anything huge or hard to handle unless it’s a long haul flight/trip. You could use a strong tote-bag if it has a zipper to make sure nothing falls out.
- A travel adapter in case you need to charge your devices.
- All the chargers you need to avoid that sinking feeling when your device beeps at you declaring it’s about to die.
- Headphones and earphones. Not only is it kind to other people, but they also create your own bubble and help you ignore the outside world.
- Small notebook, pen and definitely take a pencil. Now, you may be wondering, why a pencil? But let me tell you, pens are susceptible to: leaking, freezing, drying out, or being snapped in half! The likelihood of these events happening is relatively low but who doesn’t want to travel like a survival expert? If you need to write down important info ASAP then take one of these.
- A change of clothes. Some may call this unnecessary and tell you spare underwear is all you need, but what are you going to do if turbulence strikes and you spill your drink all down your lovely shirt- what then?! Don’t sit there with your clothes sticking to you, smelling of cola. Take a spare set of clothes in case the worst happens. Try not to take bulky items because they will take up too much valuable space in your carry-on bag. Roll the clothes so they don’t crease or take up too much room.
- Wet wipes so you can feel refreshed and clean.
- Travel toothbrush and toothpaste, so you have minty-fresh breath!
- Snacks, in case you get hungry. Or bored. Or both.
- A cosy blanket. Bringing a small, lightweight blanket on a long flight means you can sleep comfortably.
That’s my list of 10 Carry-On Essentials.
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜