I’m so sorry for not posting in practically forever! By doing that I have gone against everything I’ve read about successful blogging: “Update regularly!” However, I’ve also read that it’s important be a little off-beat, take breaks and do something different so you can’t really blame me. The main thing is I am back now and with me I’ve brought you vital information about how you can benefit from activated charcoal…
- Tummy trouble. Got gas? No need to worry as a capsule of activated charcoal can be used to treat flatulence.
- Teeth whitening. I whiten my teeth with half a capsule of activated charcoal mixed with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda and a blob of my regular toothpaste. Brush once with this black paste, rinse with water and brush once again with just toothpaste for whiter teeth! Note: of you have crowns, caps or porcelain veneers this method could stain them. If this makes your teeth sensitive stop use immediately.
- Eyeliner! This natural black pigment can be used for cosmetic purposes. Here is my DIY Natural Eyeliner post with a step-by-step guide on how to make it.
- Cleanser. Buying an activated charcoal face-wash or cleanser can clear your pores and make you feel and look fresher and cleaner. A popular option is to use an activated charcoal mask of face peel.
- Purifies water. Activated carbon (charcoal) filters are available to cleanse typical tap water. The water we drink can be further cleansed to ensure it is healthier for us. Whole house systems can be installed but you can simply buy a filter bottle to start filtering the water you drink easily.
And that’s a wrap! Like, comment and share if this post was helpful. Follow my blog for more Princess Blabbermouth madness and if you have any suggestions for my next post, let me know.
But until then, keep blabbing!