Following my re-blog My first makeup bag , I have been inspired to create a tutorial on you can make your own BB Cream so you don’t have to carry around too many products and you can change the recipe to your liking so it matches your skin tone perfectly!
- Foundation/ Powder (foundation is easier to mix)
- If you don’t have foundation handy you can mix cornstarch and cocoa powder to your skin tone and mix in!
How to make it:
- Get your container and mix your moisturizer and sunscreen together with a toothpick.
- Mix in the foundation/ powder/cornstarch and cocoa powder to your preferred shade.
- Store in your container for use.
Remember that DIY makeup doesn’t usually keep well so remember to check whether or not it’s still safe to use. If it smells weird, throw it away! And if you use cocoa with sugar in it then it might last even less. However, it’s great at for convenience because if you have run out then this is a good quick-fix. Like, share and comment if you found this useful and follow for more madness. I’ll see you in the next post…
But until next time, keep blabbing!