Those of you who visit my blog regularly will know that I am a stranger to the beauty world. But I am learning! Thanks to many of you guys with beauty blogs, I have learnt a lot. I didn’t know until recently, but apparently, strobing and highlighting are different! I thought it would be fun to list my top five beauty products. I’m not going to name a specific brand but I wanted to show you what my go-to products are.
- Felt-tip liner. This makes that perfect cat-eye look so much easier to achieve! It’s quick and easy to apply.
- BB Cream. A lightweight product, this gives you a smooth look and good coverage without feeling cake-y and you don’t have to carry too much around with you.
- A glittery blush. This is so much fun to use, it makes me feel like a fairy! And I especially love cream blush because it feels more like moisturizer than a cake-y powder.
- A cute lip tint. This gives you a pop of colour without having to re-apply too frequently and doesn’t feel like you are wearing a lot.
- Mascara. To be honest, I don’t always use it but I think it deserves a place on this list as it’s probably magic! It makes your eyelashes look fuller, what else can I say?
That was my list of my top five favourite beauty products. Like, share and comment if you enjoyed reading this and follow me for more madness! I’ll see you in the next post.
But until next time, keep blabbing!