Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great day! I know that I have already re-blogged My first makeup bag but I wanted to try my hand at this sort of post too and give some of my own advice. By no means should you feel any compulsion or pressure to use cosmetics. You are enough and just because others use it you don’t have to. It’s for your own enjoyment. Also, don’t feel the need to use all the products mentioned below because less is more.
- Felt-tip liner. Remember colouring with felt-tips? This type of liner works the same! Just draw on your liner for the day and it will last longer than pencil liner. That said, if you prefer a pencil liner or even no liner then go for it!
- Concealer/ Powder/ Foundation. This is for your face, your skin. Some people don’t like their spots and put a load of make-up on, and that’s understandable. But it can be a bad cycle. By clogging your pores and not letting your skin breathe you could make the problem worse and then you’ll cover it up and the whole thing will happen again.
Remember to cleanse properly and not wear too much because then your make-up will have the opposite effect, it won’t enhance your features it will make you feel more upset. You can wear just one of these if you choose or none because you make your own choices. Also, keep your brushes, sponges, hands and face as clean as possible to reduce the chance of making your spots worse.
3. Blusher or bronzer. This is for your cheek area. Try not to overdo these because they can make you look a bit too pink or orange. These can come in cream or powder form so find out which works best for you.
4. Mascara. Find one with a thin wand that doesn’t make it too obvious that you are wearing anything.
5. Lip gloss or butter. Keep your lips moisturised to prevent them cracking- trust me, it’s painful! If you don’t like having anything glossy or sticky then you can stick to a balm or Vaseline.