Hey everybody, how’s your day going? To continue with our little DIY beauty series, I want to share a recipe I have for your own berry lip stain. Keep in mind that this may need to be refrigerated depending on the climate where you live.
You will need:
- 1 blackberry
- 1 raspberry
- 1/2 teaspoon of beetroot juice
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of beeswax (optional, it helps solidify the product but I don’t have any available). If you want a softer product then just use coconut oil.
- A container to keep the lip stain in.
How to make it:
- In a pestle and mortar, mash the berries together with the beetroot juice until you have a colour you are happy with. Beetroot and raspberries are both pink, while blackberries have a slightly darker purple hue.
- Now put the mix through a tea-strainer over a glass. Throw the fruity waste away and keep the juice.
- Melt down your coconut oil and beeswax if you choose to add it and combine the juice into the oil mix until you get a smooth and even colour, Transfer into your container and chill in the fridge until solidified (or just not liquid anymore).
That was my Berry Beautiful Lip Stain recipe. If you found it helpful then like, share and comment down below which beauty product you want to see a recipe for next week. Follow me for more madness and I’ll see you next post,
But until next time, keep blabbing!