Hey mermaid-tastic people!
How is everybody? After posting about Why I haven’t Posted In 2 Days, I decided to only post things that are worth sharing and only blogging when it’s meaningful, not because I feel obligated to. But the lovely Jade Mayhead nominated me for my first ever Liebester Award! That’s definitely worthwhile and we have finally hit 150 followers, shout out to all the blabbermouths! Go check out her blog and follow her, she creates very interesting and funny posts.
- • You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- • Share 11 facts about yourself
- • Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- • Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- • Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- • Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
- What is your holy grail makeup product?
I am quite new to beauty so I don’t own much but if I had it, my holy grail product would be the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I would like to travel the world, but I would love to see Paris, everything about it seems amazing! Fashion, food, lights, the language, the people, the culture and all the pretty new and old buildings… *Daydreams*
3. Where is the best place you have already travelled?
Dublin, Ireland. I loved the city, there was so much to do and everyone was so kind and friendly!
4. Would you rather never watch movies again, or never watch any T.V series again?
I love movies and rarely watch television unless a movie is on, so I’d give up T.V!
5. If you could have one subscription service for free what would it be?
Prudence And The Crow. They send you a book in the genre you ask for and not only that, you get goodies like bookmarks and tote bags as well!
6. What’s one food you refuse to eat because of the taste?
Celery, tomatoes, most types honey, liver ( when I was younger the list was longer).
7. Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I know of! I hope not, I want to carry on eating peanut M&Ms (but I like the plain chocolate ones better, don’t judge me!
8. What’s your current relationship status?
*Sings to self* Woo-hoo! Oh, it’s just me, myself and I, solo ride until I die. ‘Cause I got me for life. I don’t need a hand to hold, even when the night is cold, I got that fire in my soul! I don’t want to ever share my chocolate with anyone, I want to eat instant noodles and I don’t want to have to clean up later!
9. Do you watch YouTube? If so who are you subscribed to?
I don’t watch as much YouTube as I used to but Lilly Singh is hilarious and Wengie is the queen of life-hacks and DIY.
10. What is your go-to summer outfit?
Breathable clothes; cotton trousers with a funky print and a light blouse in a pastel colour. I don’t like sandals so pumps- with no laces if I’m feeling lazy.
11.What is your most proud experience?
When my baby brother was born. I was so proud when I became a big sister! Bro, if you’re reading this, you’re the best! My blog would be all lame and glitch-y if it weren’t for you and your fountain of techno knowledge.
- Maggie (Dreaming of Guatemala)
- Urban Hijab
- PS (Spice In The Box)
- Apoorva907 (Elle Online)
- Le Wendy
- Life Of Angela
- Charlee Star
- Bath bombs or bubble bars? (Bubble bars)
- Do you re-cycle? (Yes)
- Which Hogwarts House are you in? (Ravenclaw)
- Chocolate cake or Vanilla cake? (Chocolate 90% of the time)
- What was the first thing you remember buying with your own money? (Probably food, lol)
- If you could be best friends with anyone famous, who would it be? (Hard one…I want to meet everyone in a Marvel or DC (TEAM MARVEL!) movie, and all the authors I love too)
- Name 1 new thing today has taught you? (Never walk on the kerb, just don’t)!
- Are you a hippy or a hipster? (Pick one? Are you INSANE?!)
- Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and monotonous? (Poor and happy)
- Silver light bulbs or gold ones? (Gold, silver bulbs make me feel cold and sad)
- Surfboard or Skateboard? (I want to try both)
That was my first Liebester Award! If you enjoyed reading it then like, share and comment down below your answers to any of my questions if you want to, I’d love to get to know my fellow blogging buddies better! Feel free to take part even if I haven’t nominated you, follow for more madness and I’ll see y’all later!