Hey awesome humans!
How is everybody? Today I am delighted to announce that the lovely TASHNEE V MAVEE has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so grateful! Go check out her posts, she knows her stuff. Without further ado, here it is!
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
Something to smile about. When I am reading a blog feeling miserable and the post makes me chuckle, I send good vibes to the blogger because I am thankful they made me smile.
2. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
I take part in these sort of posts, getting recognised and helping other bloggers getting recognised is so cool! Also, the questions are always so interesting.
3. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
I really look up to Jamie from Don’t Give A Jam, because she makes me laugh and her posts are super relatable and Maggie from Dreaming Of Guatemala, because she is honestly such an amazing, sweet and kind person and the best blogging buddy a girl could ask for! There are so many bloggers I look up to and I am so sorry I can’t list them all here.
4. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
When I do food posts, I find it challenging to create instructions that are easy to follow. When I do beauty posts, it’s hard to dream up posts that haven’t already been done before. When I do bookish posts, I feel like I should let the reader decide for themselves whether or not they should read the book but sometimes I can’t resist telling them what I think because I love to read so much!
5. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I love baking, books, beauty and blabbing. I can’t imagine life without my family or Harry Potter. I alternate from a junk-food nut to a fitness fanatic, I hate bullies and love upcycling clothes I buy from thrift-stores!
6.What would be your ideal working environment?
Somewhere outdoors in the summer, or cosy in the winter with fun and unique people who I get on with
7. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I want to work on listening more and being content. I want to meditate more often.
8.Tell me about your proudest achievement?
The day my baby brother was born. I was so happy to be a big sister!
9.What is your greatest achievement outside of blog
9.What’s your best advice for making money online?
If you are creative, sell your makes. If you are tech-savvy, make simple websites for cash. If you have an opinion (who doesn’t) sign up to be a product tester and review them. Most sites let you keep the products for free. Take surveys for cash- be careful when sharing your data though.
10. If a kid walked up to asking for your advice and you only had a few minutes to give ‘em your best tip, what would it be?
There will be days where you wish you had stayed at home, the ground would swallow you up, or even wished you weren’t born. But stick it out and there will come a day where you are thankful you weren’t serious about those wishes.
That was the Sunshine Blogger Award! If you enjoyed reading this post then like, share and comment down below your favourite question with your own answer because I would love to hear what you guys think. Follow me for more madness and I’ll see you all later!