Today I am here with a simple hack I found on the internet to turn your leftover eye-shadow into highlighter. Also, for the 100th post I am thinking of doing a Q&A so post your questions down below!
You will need:
- shimmery eyeshadow (you might want to use a pearly, golden, white, champagne or baby pink colour)
- cocktail stick (to stir with)
How to make it:
- Pour eyeshadow into the container (start with a small amount; just enough to cover the bottom of the jar)
- Now add some face lotion to the powder (again, a small amount) and stir.
- Adjust the recipe to your liking. You can add more powder or more lotion depending on how you want the end product to be.
That was a simple hack to make your own highlighter. If you enjoyed reading and found this post helpful, please like and share to spread the love. Follow me for more madness and I’ll see you all later!