Today I am delighted to tell you guys that the lovely Cassi has kindly nominated us for another Liebster award! Thanks Cassi 🙂 For those of you who don’t know, her blog is mainly about beauty but she blogs about other things too. Go check out some of her posts!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
1. What’s your favourite kind of flower?
I like daisies! I especially love the over-sized wild ones, they’re so pretty! I don’t really like the smell of roses.
2. What’s your dream job?
I would love to be an author for a living and I have a passion for fashion. I am fascinated by psychology and want to explore the ocean. Apparently, more people have been to the dark side of the moon than the bottom of the ocean. (The Mariana Trench.) The pressure down there is unreal. I really can’t choose my dream job!
3. Describe the ultimate gift you could ever get.
Happiness. That’s all I could ask for. Just living in the moment with no worries about anything. I know it sounds cliché but I don’t care much for material things, all I want is to be happy and enjoy the life I have.
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
A circle has no beginning. But for real though? The chicken.
5. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?
Think, “If I was to die, would I be content with how I lived today?” If the answer is no, I hope I wake up tomorrow and live to a standard I can be proud of. I know it sounds a bit too deep, but I think it’s important be conscious about how I live so I don’t risk becoming a mindless zombie and going through the motions everyday.
6. Name a pet peeve of yours.
Bullies. Can’t stand ’em. And if everyone who has ever faced bullying (not even directly) and had the strength to say, “That’s enough. This is WRONG!” I don’t think bullies would exist. Bullies will always exist though but that doesn’t mean we should make their jobs easier.
7. Have you ever been camping?
No, when I was a kid at home I wanted to camp out but my family’s idea of roughing it is staying somewhere without Wi-Fi!
8. What’s your favourite smell ever?
The smell that hits your nose when you walk into a LUSH store. I can’t even explain how good that is. Like, I see a bar of soap and I know better than to eat it but I have an overwhelming URGE just to stuff it in my mouth!
9. Do you use a planner of any type? If not, how do you organize?
Heck yeah I use a planner! “Failing to plan is planning to fail”
10. What’s your favourite T.V show?
Supernatural or The Flash.
11. What animal are you on the Chinese Zodiac?
According to Google, I am a sheep. That doesn’t mean I won’t set trends though!
- URBAN HIJAB
- Don’t Give A Jam
- Stephanie Kay
- Elsie LMC
- Smiling Dreamer
- My Blessing By Grace
- Gymnastic Spirit
- Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry?
- What would you do if you found a time-machine?
- How obsessive a fan are you? I am a proud fangirl!
- Would you rather sleep in a room that is too hot or too cold?
- If you could live forever, would you?
- Sweet or salty popcorn?
- Are you part of any fandoms? Me: *Pulls out a list and begins a presentation of every fandom ever*
- What colour is your toothbrush?
- Cookies or ice-cream? Have you noticed that most of my questions are food-themed?
- Would you rather never sing again or never dance again?
- Use the same phone for the rest of your life or smash it at the end of everyday and get a new one?
That was the Liebster award.
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜