How has your day been? If you are happy with today then good for you; if not, then I suggest you turn it around and create a day you can be proud of.
Today I am doing a tag called the Mystery Blogger Award. I would like to thank Beth from À La Fit for nominating me. Beth is a lovely, supportive human who takes time to comment on my posts and you definitely should go check her personal and health and fitness blogs out!
Rules for the Award:
- Feature the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird/funny question
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Shoutout to the creator! 19-year-old Okoto Enigma!
Three things about me:
- I don’t actually have one dream job. I have more than one and I plan on doing them all if I can! Why should I have to pick one thing I love and of that for the rest of my life- that’s just repetitive and boring! I want to live life to the full and get as much out of it as I can.
- I dress up as Katniss Everdeen when I get bored! I just love books so much. While it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live (first person to comment who that quote is from correctly gets a shoutout!) It can be fun to imagine what life is like for someone in your favourite fictional worlds. Here’s a bonus for you: Last minute Halloween costume. Wear all black with combat boots and a faux-leather jacket for Tris (Divergent) and braid your hair and add a bow for Katniss!
- I have never experienced brain-freeze. I have chugged cold milk-shakes and wolfed down ice cream until my throat and teeth are numb, but never had a headache as a result of frosty treats!
- How would your ideal day be spent?
Waking up at 7.30 in the morning and actually doing some morning exercise. Pampering myself (bubble bath, face mask, the works!) Eating brunch (at first I was wary of eating one less meal in the day, but I make up for it by eating a little snack later on in the day) and getting some work done. Then I would either go outside, interact with other human beings and maybe visit the library and get a milkshake OR I would stay inside and have a pyjama day and watch action or comic-book movies all day and eat pizza. Pizza is actually nutritious in my opinion. It has veggies on it and I can eat it with one hand!
2. Where in the world would you like to travel?
I have a dream. I know many people call it impractical or impossible but I want to go around the world in 80 days.
3. 5 years ago, did you see yourself where you are now?
No. I thought I would be taller, for one! Jokes aside, I didn’t think I would ever have the confidence to start my own blog.
4. What would you like to achieve over the following year?
I want to work on my novel and make some new friends in the following year. I hope to review more books on this blog. I don’t necessarily want to make an update schedule but I want my blogging habits to be more structure. Like posting in a different category once a week. A bookish week, a foodie week, an arty week etc.
5. What’s your favourite public holiday to celebrate?
Christmas, hands down! Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas from a religious point of view, the festive season brings people closer and encourages generosity. You don’t need expensive presents to be happy but spending time with the ones you love during the colder months has to be one of the best things ever!
- (The weird/funny Question). Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public and do you want to share? If not, that’s okay.
- Sour or sweet candy?
- Indoors or Outdoor?
- Letters or numbers?
- Which do you hate more: toothpaste adverts or deodorant adverts?
That was my Mystery Blogger Award post. If you enjoyed reading then like, share and comment your answers to my questions because I want to know! Follow for more madness and I’ll see you all later.
But until next time, keep blabbing!