How are you all? Halloween is just around the corner, where did October go? Oh, right. Fluffy PJs, Netflix and ignoring important work. But if you’re like me, when October first hits you will grab a pad of paper and sketch out a bunch of dope costumes. And then proceed to ignore all your plans until maybe three days before the big day. Or even Halloween itself!
It doesn’t matter how close to the night you are, you shall go to the ball! There are so many last-minute costumes that you can put together and chances are you have all the things you need in your closet.
- Katniss Everdeen. If you have a bow, that’s fantastic. You could use a Nerf bow and spray it black if you have the time and the patience or just leave it as it is. Take a black waterproof jacket like the one Katniss has in the first film, a black t-shirt and black combats or yoga pants. Finish with a pair of edgy combat boots.
- Tris Prior. If you don’t have a bow then you can still be Tris from Divergent. Just wear a black tank top, a leather jacket and black bottoms. If you want to go the extra mile, try using some temporary tattoos. Three birds, each one represents a member of Tris’ family.
- Alice, from Alice in Wonderland. Wear a pale blue dress with black and white striped tights (or long striped socks), an Alice band and black ballet flats. If you don’t have the tights, don’t worry. Many Alice costumes don’t use striped tights but they do look more authentic with them.
- If you are really in a hurry or just don’t feel like dressing up then you could pull out the classic, “Error 404: Costume Not Found”. Take a white shirt and a black marker (preferably a fabric marker) and write the message on the shirt. This is a cliché, but it has to be good if so many people use it, right?
- Trendy Vampire. Take any cool clothes in dark colours and wear your hair how you like. You don’t have to have dark hair, that’s just an assumption people make. If you have fake fangs then wear those. For makeup some good eyeshadow colours include:
- Emerald green
- Sapphire blue
- Deep red
- Smoky black
- Grey or silver
Those were five last-minute Halloween costume ideas.
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜