This is a scheduled post. I have just posted. So hello, Future Me! That’s probably the closest I’ll ever want to get with time-travelling. That and the Back To The Future movies. Those are awesome.
For today’s post I want to share a gift guide for bloggers. I got the idea for this post from Currently Lately and I would like to make my own based on it.
- A gift card. This can be to so many different stores. You can put whatever value you want on a gift card and they can buy whatever they want with it. That way you can be sure they will be happy with whatever they end up with!
- A scented candle. This is my go-to gift. It can be for anyone because most people don’t mind a scented candle. They can be as simple or as fancy as you want them to be and they are still a great present.
- A diary. I think everyone has tried to keep a diary at least once, I have never made it past the middle of February, I don’t think! But if whoever you are giving a present wants to stay organised or just likes to doodle, you can get them a blank journal. They come in all sorts of designs so this is a safe option.
- Chocolate. I know this one is pretty basic, but I can count everyone I ‘ve ever met who hates chocolate on one hand! (That was me trying to be reassuring 😂) This, although it will be gone once eaten, will nonetheless be appreciated!
- A scarf. If you know they like scarves, find out which kind they like best and get them that. They will use it a lot with the colder weather coming upon us.
- Makeup. If your new friend likes cosmetics, pick up a palette (eyeshadow palettes are popular) and they will thank you!
- Perfume. If you notice someone has a favourite scent, take that as a hint and buy them a similar fragrance.
That’s my gift-guide for people you don’t know all too well.
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜