I’ve been nominated by QueenTeen for the Liebster Award. Thank you QueenTeen!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 Facts about me:
- I love to read.
- I am a fan of many things. Comics, films, books, arts and crafts- I have a lot of hobbies and not enough time to do them all!
- I only like two Pringles flavours.
- I don’t “talk to myself”, I prefer the term ‘thinking out loud’.
- I wish I had a more interesting accent, so sometimes I will “think out loud” with a completely different accent (not in public though). Tell me I’m not the only one. Please.
- I like to help people, I feel happy when I use my time to help someone else.
- Hedgehogs are my favourite animal.
- I like trivia and random questions.
- I hate horror movies!
- I like to watch sitcoms.
- My favourite number is 13 because I don’t believe in luck, bad or good. I believe in hard work.
1. Tell us a dark secret about you (mwahaha)
Um, I eat weird food combos. Really weird food combos. I will combine carbs like mashed potatoes and bread- don’t judge me! I like eating okay?!😂
2. What would you want to invent?
A Life-Remote. You know, like a TV remote but for life. You can pause and think, fast forward, rewind, record (like a diary I guess). I’d probably never use it to be honest, because embarrassing moments make us human- but it’s still cool to think about.
3. What is your favourite feature of yourself?
I assume this means physical features. I am really happy because although my skin is not perfect, it has been rather smooth lately.
4.Would you like to explore the ocean or space?
The ocean. I know space is awesome but I am interested about mysteries and discoveries below the surface, it’s closer to home. Our planet has so many amazing things about it and I think that’s definitely worth exploring.
5. What’s your favourite time of day?
Depends on what day it is. Mainly, I’m a mid-morning person.
6. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter. RAVENCLAWS REPRESENT!
7. Do you have any social media for your blog?
No, I don’t have any personal social media either.
8. What age do you want to die?
If only we had the luxury of deciding that. I don’t want to die just yet because there is still so much more I want to try to achieve. But I wouldn’t want to live forever because then I’d stop valuing life. In an ideal world? Maybe around 90, I could enjoy my retirement and not worry about needing to be looked after.
9. Favourite outfit?
Sneakers, flats or oxfords with a casual shirt and patterned pants.
10. Would you rather know when someone is lying to you or be able to lie without anyone knowing?
I’d rather know when someone’s lying to me. I don’t want to be good at lying, I’d feel horrible knowing that people are putting their trust in me only for them to be betrayed.
11. Shoutout one of your fave blogs
I love so many! But today I want to mention Bayance. She is funny, relatable and genuine.
- Sweet or salty popcorn?
- What colour is your toothbrush?
- Bath bombs or bubble bars?
- If you could scale any animal to the size of a horse, which one would you choose?
- Which Avengers Infinity War character would you want to meet?
- Chewing gum or mints?
- Flapjacks or brownies?
- Cats or dogs?
- What genre of music do you listen to most?
- Favourite YouTubers?
- If you could get any saying on a t-shirt, what would it be?
There you go! (I know most of the questions are really basic this-or-that questions but I threw some wild ones in there to shake it up haha.)
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜
Princess Blabbermouth X