I was tagged by Anna from Anna’s Little Thing, go check out her blog.
RULES FOR MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate other people to receive this award, if they chose to participate
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Share a link to your best post (s)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one funny or weird question (specify)
1. What is your favourite snack right now?
I recently discovered the joy of chocolate coated pretzels- salty, sweet, smooth and crunchy all at the same time!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
This is a tough one. Um, probably Venice.
3.(Funny or Weird) What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?
Oh, I had my fair share of wild experiences at school but nothing really stands out because it was mainly the kids that were responsible for crazy things happening. One time were heating up a tube in Science class. I can’t remember what it was but the experiment had something to do with lime water. So the tube was plugged with a rubber cork/ “bung”. Nothing too exciting. This class was usually loud so it wasn’t that surprising when people on the bench behind me started screaming. But the smoke wasn’t normal at all…
The rubber bung was ON FIRE!
But that’s not what’s strange here. What was weird, was everyone was yelling at the teacher for help but he was all calm and was like, “hang on a sec”. The man literally turned his back on the FIRE and actually slowed down to take a sip of diet-freaking-coke! Like-hello? FIRE in the lab, but he chose his carbonated beverage! May I remind you that we weren’t supposed to drink anything in the lab, not even water. And he went and got a fire blanket and smothered the fire.
“It was a small fire. I had it under control.” He said (or something like that).
We weren’t that reassured.
4.What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own / owned?
My NASA hoodie, I love it!
5.What job would you be terrible at?
Being a nursery school teacher. I can’t handle little kids. Not all toddlers are bratty but can you imagine having to address kids for doing stuff they know they’re not supposed to do?
“Johnny, we don’t pick our nose and play with plasticine.”
(I sincerely apologise if your name is Johnny).
3 Things About Me:
- I have never tasted peanut butter (I’m not allergic, just never tried it)
- I’ve never had brain-freeze (pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before but I’m running out of things to tell you😂)
- I am learning to edit my art on my computer. Both the drawings below were coloured digitally but I did a pencil sketch first. Playing around with different effects is fun. Which do you prefer, purple or brown?
- If you could wake up and become suddenly fluent in any language which one would it be?
- Which European landmark is your favourite?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What’s one strange thing you believed as a kid? (Funny or weird)
- Would you rather never be able to watch Netflix/ T.V again or never be able to see films in the cinema again?
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜
Princess Blabbermouth X