This post is an update about a few different things.
- JUST READ: Captain America Vol. 3 by Ed Brubaker
- CURRENTLY READING: I am reading Fangirl again, it’s just so good! When I re-read a book it feels like I’m visiting a familiar place and meeting the characters for a catch-up 😂. Also reading It Only Happens In The Movies by Holly Bourne. I’m not that far into it but it seems quite interesting.
- TO BE READ: Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Bernard (I got this for my birthday last year but I still haven’t gotten to it!)
My friends are really hooked on Riverdale but I’m still watching Gotham and I don’t want to get stuck into a new series just yet. The characters from Archie Comics look really cool so I found an image and I doodled my own version.
Film and TV Update:
I am watching Gotham and I’m almost done with season 3. This season the characters have developed so much!
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is awesome as always and it’s a light-hearted comedy which helps me relax. But it also tackles a lot of deeper topics, so it’s perfect.
- I haven’t baked in ages but it’s really hot at the moment so I’ve stuck to ice cream and lollies. One hack that deserves praise is watermelon popsicles. You spear chunks of watermelon onto wooden sticks and freeze them. They’re refreshing!
Life / Wellness Update:
- The past week was a lazy one. My room was a tip and I couldn’t be bothered even attempting to clean it. I simply waded through my floor-drobe and went to sleep every evening. But last night I decided I enough was enough because the mess was having an adverse effect on my mood. I womaned-up and I made some progress. I just finished cleaning and I can actually breathe in my room! *sigh of pure relief*
- I also decided that I might feel more tired because I don’t have enough nutrients so I’m trying my best to cut back on snacks, take supplements and eat healthier meals so I won’t gravitate towards junk food as much. Wish me luck!
I had loads of fun writing that and I hope you had fun reading it. Have a great week!
Peace✌️, Love💜 and Noodles🍜
Princess Blabbermouth X